Today's entry revolves around music.
What is your favorite type of music? Why? Do you have any favorite artists? If so, who are they/he/she? And, finally, is there ever a time when you listen to a different type of music than you usually do? If so, when and why?
There are a lot of questions in this prompt! Please take your time when answering...I am very interested in your responses!
thanks,
Mr. DeSantis
I have a bunch of different types of music. They include punk rock, heavy mettle and speed mettle.I don't really have a favorite musical group but I like Linkon Park, Green Day, A.C.D.C and the Sex Pistols. I listened to Jazz before because I was in my school jazz band.
ReplyDeleteI wound say my favorite type of music is, Rap because sometimes I understand better what the raper has to say. My favorite artists is Lil Wayne. Lil Wayne is a raper like Jay-Z, and Kayne West. Yes, there is an also a time to Liston a different type of song, like going on a bus ride, or going to on a road trip.
ReplyDeleteJ.R