All of my 4th of July's were the same. Every time my parents take me to see fire works. And then afterward ( and before them ) I play video games. I do not have a favorite 4th of July.
my favorite time of 4th of July is 4 things that are coming up this week. starting this week i am going to the carnival with my friends today. also tomorrow I have to pack up my stuff so i can go to new york ,visit, and celibate my birthday this Saturday. Then Sunday I can go to with me and my friends at new york and then go to the Jersey shore and Atlantic city.
All of my 4th of July's were the same. Every time my parents take me to see fire works. And then afterward ( and before them ) I play video games. I do not have a favorite 4th of July.
ReplyDeletemy favorite time of 4th of July is 4 things that are coming up this week. starting this week i am going to the carnival with my friends today. also tomorrow I have to pack up my stuff so i can go to new york ,visit, and celibate my birthday this Saturday. Then Sunday I can go to with me and my friends at new york and then go to the Jersey shore and Atlantic city.
ReplyDelete