Thursday, July 8, 2010

July 8, 2010

Who is your hero? Why? What qualities do you think a hero should have?

- Please make sure your response is at least 5 sentences!
- Please double check that you begin each sentence with a capital letter and end with proper punctuation!

Thanks!
Mr. D

2 comments:

  1. I think that my kind of Hero could be the CDC because without CDC the United States of America and the world would have lot of virus. Also without there help, the swine flu, would be spread around the world.
    And last a Hero should have carriage,straight,and never gives up. Without these thing ( or facts ) something would happen bad. But not only thing the CDC is the one that takes care of the world, other business, or combines would or have done it too.
    J.R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Instead of having a favorite hero I have two favorite heroes. One of them is my mom. The second one is my dad. I think that all heroes should be kind and caring. These are traits that all heroes should have.



    GD

    ReplyDelete