Wednesday, July 7, 2010

July 7, 2010

What is your favorite TV show? Why? What do you like about it? (at least 5 sentences!)

3 comments:

  1. My favorite T.V. show is Adventure Time. I like this show because it is completely random. It is about a kid named Finn and his dog Jake who go on all sorts of adventures. The dog, Jake, has super stretchy powers. Apparently they live in the land of Ooo.

    G.D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe Family Guy because I sometimes get so bored. I mostly play on T.V also I either play with my Wii or my PS3. My other favorite T.V show is Spongebob Squarepants because I grew up as a Spongebob fan seen 4 years old. Also I like Two And Half Man because I like comedy.

    JR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe Family Guy because I sometimes get so bored. I mostly play on T.V also I either play with my Wii or my PS3. My other favorite T.V show is Spongebob Squarepants because I grew up as a Spongebob fan seen 4 years old. Also I like Two And Half Man because I like comedy.

    JR

    ReplyDelete